Full Day or Half Day Customised Golf School Packages
If you are coming from slightly further afield, we can customise a programme for you specific to your golfing needs. We can focus on the following areas:
- Full Swing
- Short Game
- Mind Coaching
- Golf Fitness
- Elite Player Services
The first hour of every golf school package will be a golf assessment in the following areas of your choice:
1. Flightscope Radar readings – How consistent is your golf? Are you maximising the amount of power in your swing? Is there a common shape of shot that you want to change?
2. K-Vest Assessment and training – The world’s first human motion learning system. Find out exactly what your body is doing in the golf swing. The K-Vest software prescribes you with exercises to help improve as well as providing both audio and visual feedback it help you make the changes you want to quicker than ever before. Click here for more information
3. Video Analysis - Linking in with the FlightScope radar readings, why is your golf swing causing the shots you are hitting?
4. Physical Assessment(not too strenuous!) – Is your body allowing you to swing the club how you want to?
5. Mental Game Assessment – Other than your swing, what is stopping you from performing at the level you would like?
6. Putting Assessment – Is your putting stroke a repeatable action?
The remaining time will be spent working on the areas that require the most improvement. We will create an action plan to help you accomplish your goals. This plan will contain drills for you to use in future both on the course and in your off-course practice as well as a practice timetable to help you get the most out of your practice time.
- Golf School Ring Binder - You will receive a Cheshire Golf Studio Ring Binder containing information on all of the areas we have covered in the day
- E-mail Swing Video - You will receive video by e-mail of your swing with audio explanation of the key areas for improvement in your swing