Thanks for the wonderful re-grips and prompt collection service, it saved me a lot of hassle!"
(Phil Davies, 12 handicap)
We offer a unique club repair service – we will collect your clubs, re-grip them and return them the next day!
- Grips are made of materials that age and wear as a function of time. Ozone, heat, dirt, and oils from your hands all age your grips and cause the natural degradation of the grip.
- The traction that a fresh grip provides lets you hold the club lightly without the subconscious fear of losing the club during your swing. This relaxed state promotes proper swing mechanics and wrist action.
- A worn grip causes you to grasp the club tighter, causing arm and wrist tension that inhibits proper swing mechanics.
How often to re-grip?
As a rule of thumb, you should re-grip once every year. Regardless of whether you play golf every day or only twice a year, ozone, heat, dirt, and oils are constantly at work breaking down the materials that make up your grips.
Granted, frequent play and personal preference may dictate re-gripping sooner, but normally there's enough degradation of the material after a year to warrant fresh grips.
All makes and models of grips can be ordered; if you see a grip that you like, enter your details below and the name of the grip and we will get back to you with a price
We also carry out re-shafts although the shaft will have to be ordered.
At the same time as having your clubs re-gripped, why not have the loft and lie of your clubs checked? 1° of movement in the loft of your clubs can lead to three yards more or less distance. This could be the difference between a hole in one and a 9 ft birdie putt!
Why not get your shoes re-studded at the same time? Or call us today on 07951 548 042
We stock the following grips:
Golf Pride New Decade Multi Compound
- Fuses the positive performance of rubber and cord
- Exciting look and feel.
- Firm all-weather control
- Colours: Red, Blue, Green, Orange, Purple, White, Yellow and Sky Blue
Golf Pride Tour Velvet
- The most popular grip in golf today
- Combines an exclusive, state-of-the-art rubber-blend compound with a non-slip surface pattern for maximum playability, comfort, and confidence.
- Colours: Black and White, Black and Pink
Golf Pride Golf Pride Dual Durometer 2
- All-rubber grip that combines a firm core for stability with a soft, textured exterior for outstanding comfort and control.
- The firm, black core material extends to the grip surface in key areas to create a visual thumb-placement guide while providing additional stability throughout the grip.
- The DD2 is designed for all skill levels and provides the superior durability and performance you expect from a Golf Pride grip.
- Colours: Blue, Red, Sky Blue, White
Tour Velvet BCT Cord
- The most widely used grip on Tour
- Constructed with a tighter weave cotton fibre that offers all of the great traction and all-weather performance Tour Velvet is known
- Now with a new improved feel for the ultimate in comfort.
- Colours Black, Blue, Red
Golf Pride V55
- Combines a soft, high-traction surface pattern with the distinctive Golf Pride Grip Rite™ Swing Rite™ design that can be used as a hand placement guide for improved performance and consistent grip alignment time after time.
- The first grip series designed for female golfers
- Provides a soft comfortable rubber compound, a unique visual element for hand placement, and subtle texturing for control and added touch.
- Blue Blueberry, Green Apple, Purple Grape, Red Strawberry
David Leadbetter™ Training Grip
- A proper grip is the foundation for a good swing.
- Designed to exacting standards, this training grip is an excellent practice tool for learning and reinforcing the mechanics and feel of proper hand placement on the club.
- This grip will help beginners as well as advanced players perfect their grip and improve their game.
Lamkin Crossline Cord or No Cord
- Lamkin's top-selling grip for woods and irons
- Offers a recognizable surface pattern and unmistakable performance.
- Rubber compound adds tackiness and durability, while the distinctive surface pattern increases hand traction and reduces torque, making it the ultimate performance grip.
- It has a medium firmness
Velvet Pro™ Series Putter
- Medium size all rubber putter with Tour Velvet surface pattern, flat front and pistol back
- Features a smaller, paddel front design preferred by Tour professionals.
- Its standard size and all-rubber construction provides increased feel and responsiveness for truer putts.
- Black, Blue, Orange, Red
- One of the most preferred putter grips on Tour
- The combination of the unique paddle shape and Crossline surface pattern give the Crossline Paddle its distinctive look and medium-firm, tacky feel.
- Made from Golf Pride's Tour Velvet compound.
- Designed specifically for those who like to feel the security of a maximum size, high quality grip in their hands.
- Designed to create simplicity of stroke and putting accuracy.
Winn Medallist Pistol
- The most popular putter shape
- Soft, tacky Excel material provides precise feel and comfort for confidence on the greens.
- AI technology integrates different textures of Excel polymer for a variety of looks and feel.
Winn Medallist Pistol Ladies
- Ergonomic design promotes a clean, confident stroke.
- Soft, Tacky Excel material provides precise feel and comfort.
- A portion of the proceeds from Winn’s pink ribbon grips will go to fund breast cancer research